PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I call em like I see em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I call em like I see em

3pm $200 5K NLHE tourney

Final Four, I yell out from the broad cast, 2 players are obvioulsy booted. Wild Bill, after hearing the relay, pauses for time. After a minute or so, Wild Bill, upon asking Mystre to hit time will he steps away for a break, lets go of the time button and surrenders his 5K SB as a gesture of good faith to Mystre. Shortly after his departure, Movie Man returns and then gets booted again. Mystre takes this opportunity to run through the blinds WHILE Wild Bill is still away!!!!!!!

Mystre agreed to wait for Bill to return while they had agreed to wait for the other two.

Mystre runs through the blinds lightning fast. I could not believe my eyes. Jmuzzey and I, typing and screaming and demanding for Mystre to wait for the return.

Not a second too soon, Wild Bill returns, grasping his final 250K and realizing Mystre was not a man of his word and has stolen chips and has amassed over 460K.

This is a shame, a disaster and a low moment in PSO time. This is not what poker is about. This is not what we are here to learn. This is not what this family is made of.

I cannot believe how a person can attempt to achieve victory by being so low and despicable.

Bill, recoops his wits, plays his A game and recovers beautifully to knock the seeming monster out in second.

Mystre made a disastrous blunder in my mind and has lost my respect. That was the wrong thing to do. That was low, low, low.

Congrats on the victory, Bill.

I call em like I see em.

Bob

Why is mystere's name not listed in the profile lists?

I looked for it last night & could not find it. I felt a little dubious at that time. He was pulling some stunts at last nights NLHE that I was in.

Joybell

Comment

Bob,

you didnt go nearly far enough to destroy the reputation of the assclown mystre. The steaming pile of manure had the gonads to type several "lol"'s in response to what I felt were fairly reasonable questions along the lines of 'What the heck were you thinking?'

Anyone who is that desperate for a win and some free fake bankroll needs some help in my opinion.

I would like to apologize to the 2 players who were disconnected. Congrats to zipman who noticed this before I did, and called it to my attention. I am sorry that I left the computer for a few minutes and allowed a scumsucking buttwad to eliminate you.

Mystre - you deserve no respect. I personally vow to tell this story to every table I see you at for the rest of this year. To agree to hit time for 5 minutes and then renege, in front of witnesses is not only the act of a craven weasel, but just plain stupid. I ask again, What the heck were you thinking? There were 5-6 people chatting in the window, did you think they wouldnt post anything? Are you so freakin bad a player that you need to win by CHEATING!?

Karma is a wonderful thing. I will be waiting and watching, hoping to see it run over your sorry butt.

Bill

Comment

Congratulations Wild Bill!!

I witnessed this awful behaviour and wonder how this person could ever want to play here again.

Shame on you MYSTRE!!!

chanted

Comment

on a nice note, res ispa waited for me last night when we were heads up as i was having massive computer problems...if there was a chop capability, i wouldve done it even with the chip lead, because the blinds escalated even more than need be due to my disconnects and connection problems. i wont forget that, Res! a GOOT man!

lost jam, 1k fake BR for it....

Comment

I saw the same incident...

I am speachlesss.....

I will not play on any table MYSTRE is at....end of subject.

BC

Comment

I nominate Bill's post as post of the year. I especially like this part:

you didnt go nearly far enough to destroy the reputation of the assclown mystre. The steaming pile of manure had the gonads to type several "lol"'s in response to what I felt were fairly reasonable questions along the lines of 'What the heck were you thinking?'

Comment

Lets address the real problem here. The problem isn't that these people in question didn't wait for the others to return after being disconnected. The true problem is why? Why are so many people having problems staying connected? I have played here for well over a year now and never had any problems with my connection, with the exception of the server change of course. However over the past month I have had several problems with lag and timing out! The problem isn't with the PSO server or any of our ISPs'. The problem is with AT&T. I have done much research on this subject and have found that my signal is getting log jammed in Atlanta on an AT& T server. I have contacted my ISP (COX @home) and they refuse to help me because the problem doesn't lie within their network. I have contacted Gavin a few times but with no help coming from PSO either. I believe that many people are having similar problems with lag and timing out but aren't letting the right people know about it. If you are indeed having such problems please contact Gavin at PSO or let your ISP know what is going on. Unless enough people are complaining about this nightmare, nothing will ever be done! The problem isn't with people who will or won't wait for others who are dissconnected. The problem is with our connections to PSOs' server!

Good Luk to us all! Bdog```

Comment

Bdog I am sorry to say that you really missed the boat on this one.

This isnt about the disconnects, this is about a player here at pokerschool who is both a LIAR and a CHEAT. I will put up with all kinds of crud from my ISP and the phone company before I tolerate a person like mystre.

Bill

Comment

Disgusting show of horrible sportsmanship and just plain MEAN and inconsiderate not to mention RUDE and UGLY-Spirited!! And did I mention RUDE AND JUST PLAIN MEAN??

SHEESH

Comment

I could not agree more.

unfortunately, I cannot speak as eloquently as some of the others so I will leave it at fuc king bastard!

24 karet

Comment

I have had problems in the past with this player, involving rude comments, etc. I've never been in a situation with this player where a "cheating" opportunity has come up, but his/her play and behavior leads me to believe that this player is NOT here to learn or to be a contributing member.

Comment

AFTER PLAYING IN THE EVENT I DECIDED TO SPEND ANOTHER HOUR TO WATCH.
                          SINCE ZIPMAN WENT TO ALL THE TROUBLE TO BROAD CAST AND WHY NOT ENJOY THE REST OF THE GAME :P :P

UNTIL THE FINAL 4 SPORTSMANSHIP :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHAT THE HECK MYSTRE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT :?: :?: :?:

AND EVEN BETTER ADMIT TO IT AND LOL :!: :!: :!: :!:

IF YOU DIDNT KNOW BEFORE :evil: YOU DO NOW :evil:

THATS NOT WHAT THE BRICKS AND MORTER OF THIS SCHOOL ARE MADE OF :arrow: WE HAVE INTEGRITY HERE AT PSO AND IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE CODE OF MORAL AND ARTISTIC VALUES THEN MAYBE THIS SCHOOL IS NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR.

STRICKY :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Aside from the sportsmanship issue, it does bring up the issue of whether something should be programmed into the software for this. Say, whenever we reach the final 4 and someone disconnects for 1 min or so, the game is paused along with the blind level/time, until the player returns up to a max of 5 mins. Something like that.

Comment

I think another thing that would help this is the implementation of a 5 minute break once per hour. Some of us have to use the restroom ya know!

Hazy

Comment

Working...
                              X