PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing PLO8 sats ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing PLO8 sats ?

At about 17:00 CST today I played a PLO8 sat (heaven help me 8O )

Went back for more punishment an hour or 2 later, and there's no such sat available.

Was it all a terrible dream, or does the schedule change during the day ? Probly a terrible dream ... jam spread , etc ....

PLO8 sats are scheduled for Friday. However, if one is spawned and does not fill up by Saturday, it remains on the schedule until it's filled, but isn't replaced.

But don't tell me you're actually complaining about this...? 8O

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BlackAces
      PLO8 sats are scheduled for Friday. However, if one is spawned and does not fill up by Saturday, it remains on the schedule until it's filled, but isn't replaced.

But don't tell me you're actually complaining about this...? 8O

Chris
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny .. but several other players were actually there .... there was a 7-way family pot 10 minutes in ... you saying it spent well over half a day just filling up ?? hehehehe <gibber>

And the guy who raised the big pot pre-flop with 255T had just got a little impatient 'waiting' ?? :wink:

Gotta love Omaha

Thanks for the information skip 8)

Comment

We are working on a way to "remove" events from the lobby , whereas at the moment they do indeed stay in the lobby until they fill up.

Mark

Comment

I would say don't waste any time on fixing that "problem".

Comment

Working...
          X