PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Letter To holdemace486

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter To holdemace486

Please accept my apologies for the harshness of my posts today. The hyperbole used served only to detract from the point I was trying to make.

I wish you good fortune in poker and in life. I will no longer detract you from the paths of your choosing with my remarks.

Joe

Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Jan 20, 2013, 01:26 AM. Reason: removed message
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ty Joe, I do understand my posts can be miss worded or not even put in a readable manner at times, but by now the whole forum knows what im like, and should just give that a thought before posting as one meaning to me sometimes as a complete opposite meaning to some.

I myself did not mean to offend any one

and also oppologize.

regards

steve

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.