PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

settings for ring games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• settings for ring games

i dont know if this is the right place to post or not,
    can anyone tell me does the lobby offer settings for ring games,to automatically top up your stack,always request time bank, or do i have to purchase external software like table ninja to get these functions?

Yes, there are plenty of settings to adjust from the Pokerstars client.

Look under the Options menu. There you will find Bet slider, auto buy in, preferred seat etc.

Look under the View menu to manage your table layout etc.

From the Holdem tab. You can adjust the new "easy seat" if you multitable, grouped tables etc.

And from several spots you can adjust the look of the table, felt cards etc.

I multitable and run HEM2, but I do not use Table Ninje. Thus far I find most of the stuff can be done through Pokerstars software. Although some of the stuff might be easier with Ninje.

GL!

Roland GTX

Comment

re post

thnx roland
      i use all those options already , but was unable to find the 2 options i asked about, im not sure if they are there and i just cant see them or those particular features arent available

Comment

Hi milehigh0874, Auto top up IS available under options > auto-rebuy(ring games). As for the time bank - it comes on automatically only when you have equity in the pot (ie. antes, blinds or bets); otherwise it must be activated manually before your initial time allowance has run out. Third party software may be able to manage the time bank for you. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables! umbup: Joss
        Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Jan 16, 2013, 06:49 AM.
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

re post thnx 4 the help umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.