PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

This Just In.....WPF update 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In.....WPF update 2

Half way through the second round, Huk is at 6.5K looks down and with out a second though, goes all in. Fold, fold, fold, call and its Huk and his J9o vs. the opponents AK.......

Flop comes around AJ9xx and our wholesome hero is at 13.5K.

1 Hour later.............

Huk peers beneath and wakes up with A :h: T :h: and raises all in. Fold, fold, fold and we have a caller.............

Flop comes A :s: 3 :h: 8 :h:

Calm, cool and collected Huk is unaffected. And when the :h: comes in the turn our Nocturnal Nemesis finds himself doubling through yet again.......

At the end of the second break, our very own Huk is sitting pretty at 21.2K with the blinds at 300/600.

Need I say anything?

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

8O How many left?????????????

Comment

I have taken the cheerleader suit out of retirement. I wore the short skirt and tube top to work yesterday and today (drawing more strange looks from the boss than usual, I might add)

At 4:00 PM I jumped onto my desk and performed a 15 minute version of the Good Luck Huk Hula. (Hey, it is casual Friday after all)

So far it seems to be working. GO HUK!

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by beeker
        8O How many left?????????????
        I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!

I was out to dinner and everything I gave you was from a voicemail. Gator, in her sheer ecstasy, inadvertantly forgot to mention that minor detail!

I am sitting by my phone, staring at it as if that will make it ring! Actually doing the old "Pick up the receiver to test the dial tone" routine!

Will update within microcosmic moments of the next phone call.

I wish I had the Broadcast thing, I would broadcast it live!

Live and learn

B

Comment

OMG Huk!!

Are you having fun yet?

JG

Comment

Originally posted by James G
            OMG Huk!!

Are you having fun yet?

JG
            :lol: Between having HB cheer him on and watch Helmuth stomp out how could he NOT BE HAVING FUN

Comment

What would you give to trade places with Huk right now.

GO HUK

Randy

Comment

i love the fact that he took down phil's JJ

GO HUK

im new to the forum and just wanted to wish luck but i guess i dont because to you its skill.

GO HUK

i had to come to my office at 9:30 pm just to log on check to see how you are doing.

GO HUK GO

farnold2

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.