PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of friends old and new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of friends old and new

Well, another year comes to an end. I was just thinking about all the people I used to play with on here and the ones I still am lucky enough to compete against. I miss Monkeyskunk,Olmud,Pancho,Helenahand,A-ganger,Razzy,tazz and Meowsaskitty to name a few. I am honoered to play with all the tankers and have met some more great peeps during the Christmas tourny thing. I guess what I am trying to say is that it isnt the poker or winning a league title or even the money (when we here could play for money) that really stays with us. Rather it is the wonderful people (and yeah the donks too) we get to meet along the way that will shape our game and our lives. To those i've angered or sucked out on I am sorry. To those who have helped me become a better player I thank you. To those here who have helped me become a better person,I owe you more than I can ever repay. Peace and love to all here and i look forward to playing you in the coming year. Merry Christmas.
    Bracelet Winner

Well said. Merry Christmas bud
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Back at ya snooks!! umbup: PS, No one ever says they miss PresBruno. Poor Pres...

Comment

Merry Christmas Snook!!!umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Snook, nice to see you back here, it was a pleasure playing with you again the other day, unfortunately I was a bit busy so couldn't do much chatting. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours. umbup:umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.