PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Just In.....WPF update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In.....WPF update

This is you Ace #1, Johnny on the Spot, Action Cam Reporter reporting to you live from the spot where I just received the live phone call from GatorHB who was reporting to live from the WPT where are Home Grown Huk is fighting tooth and nail........

Day 2 starts with 44 and our Huk has 6.5K

Waiting patiently to make a move, our Fearless Freedom Fighter wakes up with a hand and goes All In against none other than Phil "the Mouth" Hellmouth.

Phil stares him down and stares him down and stares him down........
    Not a word was said. Huk, the seemingly unknown warrior holds his face. Not a flinch, a twitch, a wiggle or a waggle. For 5 long minutes, what had to seem to be an eternity, Phil attempted to pierce the force field protecting our one and only.

At the 5 minute mark, another player from the table requests the Floor Manager to bring a clock and a pillow. Phil explodes. Phil, with one last attempt to make our hero snap, picks up his cards and says, "Since you played so well yesterday, Im going to muck these Jacks" and proceeds to flip his hooks face up into the muck. Phil holds his head in shame and our unsung hero, still not uttering a single syllable, is at 8.5K.

Few hands later, Phil calls the all in by Tony Moss. Phil's QQ pales to Tony's KK sending Phil back in his seat feeling crippled and ashamed. A few hands later, Phil is history and its see ya next year Phantastic Phil and we are down to 36.

At the break, Huk has 8.5K and the blinds are 200/400 approaching 300/600 shortly.

They will play till all but 6 are left.

Stay tuned to your local bat channel........

huk @ WTP

go get 'em huk just read Zip update-------AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOO HUKKKK!!!!!

Comment

GREAT PLAY HUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO :!: HUK :!: GO :!:

Comment

helmuth and fold....

Heh "clock and a pillow"....heh

Guess jcastle, et. al, were corrected about Phil will fold a good hand....

keep the updates coming Zip!

Comment

Thx, keeps us posted.

GO HUK

Randy

Comment

As the fine field reporter would say...

RACK EM....STACK EM...RUCK EM...

GET GOOD CARDS AND *#&) EM !!

8O

'Goddess

Comment

Re: helmuth and fold....

Originally posted by Bruno
                Heh "clock and a pillow"....heh

Guess jcastle, et. al, were corrected about Phil will fold a good hand....

keep the updates coming Zip!
                Actually, Phil remembered what happened to me with my JJ hand...

Comment

HUK HUK HE'S DA MAN !!!!!!!

GR8 JOB ZIP IM ON THE EDGE OF MY CHAIR :P :P :P :P :P :P

STRICKY

Comment

SENDING A BIG OLE' NORTH DAKOTA GREETING....

AND WARM KARMA...that is about the only warm thing in Fargo today!!!

Comment

It's 1:30a.m. and I can't wait to get the next update!

GO Huk GO :!: You have more cheerleaders here then any of the others at your tables :!:

Kahlua

Comment

I can't believe we don't get an update...we're going to have to fire those guys...

Comment

The first time I am not at the big Foxwoods event in 4 years!!! I can see I am going to have to get some roving reporters out there.

I am but one man but together we can cover the world.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MARK
                            I can see I am going to have to get some roving reporters out there.
                            Let me know, will do anything I can do to help!

Just gimme a press badge!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                            X