PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Lou Krieger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Lou Krieger

We lost a great one

Lou is a former PSO dean from way back and a great voice for poker

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Really sad news, thoughts and prayers to his family at this difficult time.

Paul.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very sad indeed, I've met and played with Lou personally, and found him to be a very likable guy. The first books I ever read on hold'em were his Hold'em Excellence books. The probably don't get picked up much these days as they were on limit hold'em, but they were great books to set me on the right path towards beating low limit hold'em cash games.

RIP sir.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends.

Lang if you vouch for his books I'm going to have to see if I can find them. Low limit HE is defo gonna be my jumping off game when the poker rooms get up and running here.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Condolences to his family and friends.

Lang if you vouch for his books I'm going to have to see if I can find them. Low limit HE is defo gonna be my jumping off game when the poker rooms get up and running here.
          I'll second that. Might be what I would use my last couple amazon gift certs on.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.