PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperStar Sunday Special "spacegravy" vs. "CannonLee" **DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperStar Sunday Special "spacegravy" vs. "CannonLee" **DISCUSSION**

I would like to thank PokerSchoolOnline, PSO Head Trainer Dave "TheLangolier" and PS Team Online Pro Grayson "spacegravy" Physioc for this opportunity today! I appreciate all the warm good lucks that everyone gave me! Hope everyone that attended today's Super Star Sunday Special enjoyed the strategy discussion in the classroom and the duel between Grayson and I! Grayson is one of the worlds best short HUNL, SNG, HUHSNG players and has made me look at my game even more deeply than before from a fundamental aspect! There are many more hands like this... Decided to grab the first one!
    Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Nov 19, 2012, 12:46 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

I think I learned never to sit down with a shark and when to leave
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

After watching for a bit I decided to try the HU. Had good results. Even did a $7 4 man HU yesterday and won. Today I did a $3.50 4 man and won again but what's interesting to me is the manner in which HU affected my regular game. Won't say any more here but I'm pleased and appreciated the vid.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.