PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up!!!

Well with all my gratitude I must thank each and every one of you.

It as been a year long but finally between you, have made me see my leak.

My leak was never the way i tilt or the way use my BR management, or even the way I play.

MY leak was through been result orientated and scared to lose my stack.

I needed to grow a pair.

I have been more concerned about losing my BR, than trying to win BR.

And when you consider i play for a few dollers, thats just ridiculous.

What am i thinking.

I was worried about looking bad at the tables,looking like a fish.

But famous words i remember from JW, it does not matter how you take their chips just take them and dont worry about looking fancy at the tables.

Was something along those lines any way.

Off cause I still need to play my game, and keep making the reads i make.

No more worrying about stats for me, its ytour money i want now, and im not settling for second best, if i lose i lose, if i win all good.

No concerns about beats, I finally think i understand.

wot?
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL at the tables holdem!!! umbup:

Comment

thx sam umbup: Its hard to explain B, took me a year to realise and still not 100 percent how to fix it except all i can say is i need to be a bit more guttsy.

Comment

It's the whole package that counts Holdem and we need to work on every part. Sometimes you get an "AHA" moment where you realise a fundamental mistake and it improves your game. Keep playing, keep reviewing and keep learning umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

GL holdem.
            'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.