PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Un Happy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un Happy!

i am sick and tired of being beat by these players who just go all in preflop with bad hands when i have AA KK AK suited QQ, they have 59 or 27 and they constantly hit full houses flushes to beat AAA KKK so on and so on? there should be some sort of why of taking points off these people for doing it, or remove them from the leauge and block them from playing??

Remove them? Hell no! You want these buggers at your table.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

It happens, we bang our heads but as long as we get our chips in ahead then we are doing no wrong.

I love this quote and I think of it every time I get a bad beat:

"You win money in poker not by being the best but by making less mistakes than your opponents"
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks thanks for the advice, at least im not the only one lol umbup:

Comment

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

When I could play in the PSL, we had players making the same complaint.

The old hedgehog told everyone that the player who goes all-in every hand plays a perfect game. You can imagine the flack I caught for that statement. But think about it. If a player goes all-in every time regardless of his hand, he forces you to make the decision to call.

As I have emphasized far too many times, pocket rockets are not golden. They only win 85% of the hands. Let me rephrase it, they lose 15% of the time. So regardless of your pre flop hand, nothing is guaranteed.

Poker has its luck element, regardless of that judge in New York. The all-in maniac plays for that element. In the long run, such play will fail to the skillful player; the problem is that each game is short-term.

Accept your loss, cuss, throw a pillow, whatever relieves the tension and start another game.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.