PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with FPPs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with FPPs?

Is there a "best" way of using FPPs? (Stellar Rewards are a no-brainer.)

I used to save mine to play the TT, but now they are just piling up. I want to use them to play poker, not buy clothing or other stash.

From my point of view there seem to be three options:
    1. Exchange them for Real Money
    2250 FPPs buys $25 - This costs 90 FPPS pr dollar

2. Exchange them for Tourney Tickets
    There are plenty of ticket options and all cost 63,64 FPPs pr dollar. The $11 Sunday Storm ticket costs 700 FPPs.

3. Play FPP Tourney Satellites
    Again plenty of options. Turbo Sat to Sunday Storm costs 210 FPPs, has only 20 players and top 6 get a ticket.

I could spend 630 FPP to play 3 Sats and still be cheaper than buying the 700 PFF tourney ticket directly.

Option 3 playing sats seems the smart way to go. Am I overlooking something?

Roland GTX

Hi Roland!

If you can find one a satty that has a weaker field or an overlay (guaranteed seats with not as many players), that is definitely not a bad option.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I always seem to do good in those 210 fpp satellites, good luck whatever you go for

Comment

I've blown quite a few FPPs trying to get a Sunday Million ticket. No tickets, but I did win 1200 more FPPs LOL!

However, I just binked a Sunday Million ticket in the 1.65R tourney
        (1 buy in, 1 add on and no rebuys)! Nice profit for a three buck investment

Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.