PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUSNGs Study group/buddy. NLHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUSNGs Study group/buddy. NLHE

Hi, all. Does anybody want to make study group that focusses on HU nlhe sngs play? I was thinking about a meet up once a week via voice conference(skype, google talk or msn) with the members to talk about all sorts of information on HU play, videos, books, articles, etc. And besides that, I thought about creating a homegame for "didactic" play money matches, with (face up cards), where we could discuss about every single hand played (of course, at the end of it) etc... Does anybody want to do this? Before anybody asks.. I'm just a fish trying to learn a little. ps: I searched for a study group on hu but couldn't find any on the forums. If there's one already I would like to join umbup:

Hi labs22 ,

I have a HU study group on skype.
    There is a wide range of players from micro to high stakes in the group.

You are welcome to join!

add me.
    skype name: cannonlee1
    Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Oct 11, 2012, 04:51 AM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thks alot Cannonlee!! I've just added you in skypeumbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.