PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A stack of micro society

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A stack of micro society

A weird kinda question hit me the other day whilst thinking about the film Rounders, specifically the scene when Mike walks into KGB's joint, he asks for a three stacks of high society (a stack of high society being 10k, for those who don't know).

Any way, it got me thinking this: what could be called a stack of micro/low/medium society. First thought I had was $10/$100/$1k respectively. Then i thought that it might be being too simple or inaccurate about it. So I figured I might as well get a second opinion. Or in this case, a community opinion.
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Gimmee 3 stacks of paramecium please. (micro society)

Comment

Give me 3 bags (of sand)

( 3 Grand/3k, Cockney rhyming slang = Medium stack)

So, we would just say "Give me 3 bags"
      Last edited by WeaselBasher; Sun Sep 23, 2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I would say a $10 stack is a good micro stack, what would I call it?

maybe a buck stack, or whatever that trick is called when they split and interweave the chips lol.

Hope I got the meaning to your question right .

Comment

3 - 8 balls please?

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.