PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T. I. C. thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T. I. C. thread

TOO2COO,

You just closed a thread that's been around for more than a year, that has more than 97,000 views and more than 1,800 replies.

Why now???????????
    If there was nothing wrong, for the last year, what have you got against us???????????
    Was it to complicated for you to just move the thread over to the right place???????????
    There's never been any problem during the entire life of the T.I.C. so why are you creating some right now???????????
    What's wrong in just helping us continue a good thing for the community??????????????

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. For your info, there's never been any misleading info, there's never been any complaints, there's never been any wrong doing, it's been a very productive community involvement. Compared to other staking thread, this one was clean, easy to understand, very simple and profitable
    Last edited by Sandtrap777; Sat Sep 08, 2012, 02:23 AM. Reason: PS.

Sand, TIC is all you said, BUT it doesn't fit the mould, it's a square peg and the staking thread is a round hole.

The fact that is was one of the most successful threads ever has no bearing, the success of the club has no bearing, it just doesn't fit in with the new PSO.

I'm sure glad TIC doesn't need PSO to function, and every day wonder why I bother.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

**thread closed JWK24***
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.