PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket

I meant to do this earlier, but forgot about it. Anyway, congrats to wstwst and PR for being the first two people to accumulate enough sponsorship points to actually use them (500).

Well done. I know, I along with many others, play primarily for two reasons - practice, and sponsorship points. To me, the best players, are those who month in and month out find themselves in the running for sponsorship points.

Hazy

i play for jam...

Comment

Originally posted by dreams32097
      i play for jam...
      Law school getting to you Dan? You losing it?

Comment

"I play for jam"

Um, my wife has made some tremendous jam from strawberrys from our garden. It's very good. Dan, on the other hand, has me a bit worried.

Comment

Tyvm, hazy.

Later,
          Wendell

Comment

Thank you Hazy and congrats to you wstwst. Hopefully we can turn it into some real money.

Mike

Comment

hey mike,

i am assuming you will use yours on an omaha event...i will probably too once i get these elusive 75pts...let me know what you are considering using it on...

jam, guava nectar, and white chocolate...

Comment

Re: Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket

Originally posted by thehazyone
                To me, the best players, are those who month in and month out find themselves in the running for sponsorship points.

Hazy
                Gee, thanks hazy. I'm never in contention 8O

Comment

Noodles, I put it to you, that last month you took a dive.

If you had played one more sat and stayed on the same % you would have been 2nd in sat leagye 2, but you stayed on 19 games allowing me to finish 2nd

Comment

Congrats to both. A huge accomplishment.

Comment

What are sponsorship points? Any why are people fighting over them?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay Knight
                        Noodles, I put it to you, that last month you took a dive.

If you had played one more sat and stayed on the same % you would have been 2nd in sat leagye 2, but you stayed on 19 games allowing me to finish 2nd
                        No need to thank me Clay :lol:

To be honest, I take a dive every month. Otherwise nobody would get a look in :wink:

Comment

Noodles thankyou

I also hear that you are the most humble here, well I actually heard it from you!

CLAY'rebel without applause' Knight

Comment

Working...
                          X