PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Variance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variance

Here's an old Magic Johnson Quote, it may help you gain perspective. "There's winning, and there's losing, and in life you need to know they both will happen. What's never acceptable to me, is quitting." umbup:
    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Aug 20, 2012, 01:06 AM.

I'm never ever quitting lol. Nice quote. umbup:umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'll never quit real live poker, but starting to tilt. Starting to think I'm better off shoving 45 suited than AK suited online. I'm barely hitting 6% ITM for the month, while playing the micro 360 player $.10 buy ins, as that's what my BR has got me down to playing, and with the flame series over I don't honestly see a reason for depositting again. Never been 1 to play WCOOP, as my BR hasn't ever been enough on PS to allow me to play them. My time is getting very short.

Comment

I carnt remember quoting this but i agree haha. Im running bad also stake if it carries on i will be busto and only playing live donkaments.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.