PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso haters in wpo warmup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso haters in wpo warmup

Im sick of everyone talking trash about this school, ie; "typical pso bs" or "typical pso" when i win a hand
    WAAAAHHHHH
    i had a monster stack in the warm up tourney, like last night
    i win cash playing the same way in other places
    if the trash talkers are so good, then why are they broke?
    i know how to handle a large stack, get over it.
    im a bully, get over it

if you are unhappy, leave
    if you are so good, why play here, when you could be making millions due to your skill level at real money sites?

p.s. i post and folded with 90 left and a stack of 143,000 in LUCKY wins and steam roller pots....did i qualify?
    is there a place to find this out?
    could someone start an archive of this sort for the pso warm up events?

i will bring handkercheifs to the next table for the sore losers
    i wont name names this time

Warm up events winners are listed at Pokerpages.

Take a pill, relax,,,have fun, dude! No one here can piss you off! Only you can let 'em piss you off! If you're beating all of them, why the attitude?

GL at the tables, buffalohead. Have fun!

Comment

If "typical PSO b-ullsh-t" is said in terms of havin a big stack and winning, I'll somehow live with the agony of the insult.

Comment

How do they know who's a member anyway? Unless some PSO'er is criticising the play anyway, or whatever?

Comment

Working...
        X