PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last quiz done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last quiz done

Well ...finally, today I passed my last quiz.
    It was the NLHE and it took me a few times but passed just barely. (71 %)

Just wanted to say thank you for the advice, info and the upgrade to my game.
    I have seen a few spots I was failing to recognize, great material and very much appreciated.

Are most of the regular posters here already finished with the courses?
    Did anyone immediately see an improvement to their game once the material was read?

Just curious about others and what benefits they gained from the wisdom posted?
    First and foremost it had to be patience for myself, but I see a few hands that kept leading me astray previously where now they hit me like a brick.

Again thanks, very much appreciated!

***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome tdouce. Since i'm a redneck i'll call ya tee. Imho this forum and some of those who contribute (TheLangolier, JD, JWK Moxiepip, cowboy and many others are the cheapest, easiest way to learn Texas Hold em . The knowledge they freely share would cost a ridiculous amount of money learning at the tables. Ask around many great players like Dano and Texaskick will always be willing to help. Just beware of drunks and fish like me who drone on and on...Good luck see you out there.
      Last edited by FLsnookman; Sun Aug 12, 2012, 01:41 AM. Reason: spelin
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X