PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a bad beat, but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad beat, but...

Isn't it annoying when you have nearly crippled one of your opponents and then his comrade gifts him some chips?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=CD4620A188

re post

im not labelling anyone a cheat but after the 500 raise u would expect 300 more is an instant call ,this does look a lot like chip dumping to me

Comment

Send that hand into support@pokerstars.com. These people might just be dumb as hell, but that just screams chip-dump.

Once you send it in, Stars will check the play between these people and take care of you(and them) if their play is deemed to be as rotten as it looks.

Comment

I maybe should have said that I had reported the hand last Sunday.

Between starting this thread and replying Pokerstars e-mailed me with a 'positive' result.

Now if I could just read genuine players that well I would be a good player.

Comment

re post congrats on ur positive result this sort of thing really annoys me ,if i was in charge i'd strip their prize money off them and ship the lot to you umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.