PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sinbin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinbin

Ok sinman im callin ya out. How when we are at the ft with 6 left do you call off all your chips with King Ten??? Playin lotto? Please explain.
    Bracelet Winner

Really in all seriousness i want you 2 school me. I have a lot of respect 4 you (a bit less now) but cmon. King ten? How do you call there? Think I was bluffin? Just figured eff it? I really want 2 know. Thanks 4 the answer.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey FLsnookman, maybe you can share the hand in the hand replayer?
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

dont know how i had qq sinman called 4 all his chips and most of mine with k 10 6 left
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

snipit*
          Originally posted by FLsnookman View Post
          dont know how
          http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-hand-replayer
          When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

So anyway, i'm tiltin a bit after Sinman's call so I decide 2 play a 45 sng b4 bed and voila I win the thing. I play another and win it also. Two 45sng wins in a row may not be that impressive to a lot of people out there but it's pretty good for me. Unfortunately I was playing until around 0400 and I now must go to work all day. Thank God for Aleeve and ganja. See you out there.
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Kind of important to include the stack sizes and blinds at a minimum.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

hey snook...hiccup,

just feel lucky it was not me shoving or calling with 2 7o....hehe

just ask easy...lol

please remember it's all about the fun 1st. and poker 2nd...in the tank that is.....hiccup

cheers man
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey, a win is a win and me reckons anyone will take it anytime.. Good luck!umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

If you dont know how to use the replayer, could you the hand history? Or at least some kind of description of how it went down?
                    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

im guessing he was kinda shortstacked and put you on a smaller pair which made him play the two overcards maybe

Comment

My bad. Just because someone doesn't play the way I think they should doesn't mean they aren't playing good poker. I apologize to Sinman and the tank as a whole, I am lucky to get to play with such great players and good people when I at times am neither
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.