PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for sandtrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for sandtrap

Hi there I do not know if you will answer me, but am hoping you will take the time to answer me.

I know and have watched you progress on here with great stats and a mountain graph that seems to go one way, the up direction.

I have noticed a few times and know you do not use a hud.

I also know you multitable, and can play lots of tables at once.

How?

Do you have a huge television and tile the tables?

Do you cascade your tables?

How on earth do you get a read on a table with so many tables?

Or do you just stick to a solid game plan for all these tables?

I can just about manage two tables, and still get acurate reads, any more than this and I start to struggle,

Do you have some hidden tip for this?

Hmmm don't know if I should, you rarely listen to advice
    But I will since I'm a nice guy...LOL

I have a 26" screen on my desk and I tile my tables
    I have notes on players (colored circles), for those I don't have I'll play ABC poker. If something needs my attention, I'll move the table aside and pay attention, then write some notes.

What I also do, is watch all my losing and winning hands after my session. If more notes need to be written, then I'll open up the folder on player notes and add it to the existing or if needed, I'll create a new player notes

As for hidden tips...... Just ONE for now
    Learn to play ABC poker before becoming fancy with your plays and before opening more tables than you can handle. Learn the basics

Comment

Thank you very much, and i wil remember that for when i do improve. umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.