PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Dirty ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Dirty ?

Anybody know ?

Last thing I remember was that there was a discussion underway regarding his integrity. Be interesting to hear the outcome.

He got washed?

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

He hasn't been around since that discussion - I miss him myself.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Last edited by chuckkky; Fri Jul 27, 2012, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I would like to say what/when but with the many post and threads being deleted around here i couldn't even say if "proof" of what happened even exists. I seem to recall a post from him complaining about the loose rules in the staking sectioned where he made the proclamation that if they weren't going to fix them then he might as well take a stake himself and run. (he did this for the benefit of every member of this forum and their money) Now, when it was said i would have never believed him for we all know that he's played games bigger than a stake from here but........ I feel as if he committed Poker Forum Suicide I just wish he would join my home club so we can talk again evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            I would like to say what/when but with the many post and threads being deleted around here i couldn't even say if "proof" of what happened even exists. I seem to recall a post from him complaining about the loose rules in the staking sectioned where he made the proclamation that if they weren't going to fix them then he might as well take a stake himself and run. (he did this for the benefit of every member of this forum and their money) Now, when it was said i would have never believed him for we all know that he's played games bigger than a stake from here but........ I feel as if he committed Poker Forum Suicide I just wish he would join my home club so we can talk again evil:
            Yeah,he's been gone since then,joker's right. His decision or not I hope he can find his way back or I would just like to hear from him. Miss the guy and though I didn't always agree with him I think the Forum and school is a poorer place for his absence.

Comment

sorry man.....

take a stake and run.....hiccup

No excuse for that
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                sorry man.....

No excuse for that
                ^^Have to agree with this. I hope that's not what happened.
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
                  sorry man.....

No excuse for that

I also agree with this
                  When the staker was asking questions about him for no show, Dirty was still playing SnG's and cash games and continued for at least a week
                  If he was just proving a point, it was still wrong

Comment

Sometimes you have to be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the things you love. Even if it was just to make a point and was wrong. Has anyone asked that player if he was ever contacted by cookies since then. He sure has been quiet after that and for all anyone knows still he could have been payed off and apologized to. A lot of us liked shane and are still confident that he can overcome this. evil:
                    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                      Sometimes you have to be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the things you love. Even if it was just to make a point and was wrong. Has anyone asked that player if he was ever contacted by cookies since then. He sure has been quiet after that and for all anyone knows still he could have been payed off and apologized to. A lot of us liked shane and are still confident that he can overcome this. evil:
                      facts.........while on the stake...........after being asked to reply.........which he would not.................he was playing other games, would not reply........l railed him myself.....seeing it all, making a point that way would make you wonder...correct? btw......l and another member are the only one's that backed him up right away....never thinking that he would do that, but hate to say l was dead wrong, after taking a very good look, and seeing it for myself. taking off and saying sh1t......hiccup....don't think that helped, anyways ......l said my peace

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I know what happened to him.... and I know about the bs Jig jig tried to pull... not all is as it seems

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                          I know what happened to him.... and I know about the bs Jig jig tried to pull... not all is as it seems

lol

then running is the right play?

and if you know.....why not defend him and say it,

like l said before......l seen it, also was a backer....lol

but go ahead and tell me why he ran.......then said nothing?

lol

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I will leave it to him to tell the story... if he wants to. He dont need me to defend him here, he can do it if he wants.

I dont seem to ever recall saying that running is right... But when his side comes out you guys will know the truth. I have lots of pm's from him on the dispute, and I wont disclose them here or anywhere

I dont need to defend him, Jigjig already destroyed his poker name over a few pennies. And he has other real world issues to deal with, not this dimestore forum

Comment

really room..........sorry your buying it,

but l guess you know all,

silence is golden....hiccup

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.