PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 Card Stud Payouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Card Stud Payouts

Being accustomed to the full table = 2 places paid structure, I was completely blown away when after finishing a very lucky 2nd in a 9 player freeroll the entire $500 was awarded to the first place player.

Will the payout structure for the stud games remain as is, or will a structure reflective of the smaller table size be implemented?

In 9 player tables, only the first spot gets paid. You need at least 10 people to pay the top 2.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/bankrolls/payout-bankrolls.htm[/url]

Comment

I am aware of the payout schedules. I am guilty of thinking in terms of table size relative to payout instead of absolute numbers. This point has came up previously, and I mistakenly thought it had been changed.

When stud goes live (becomes woth PSO pct) why would anyone participate if 1) playing 8 handed sats could drag their sat league ranking DOWN and 2) only the top spot is paid?

Comment

Working...
      X