PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

epc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epc

wow. I just got slow rolled by judgy in the epc. No big deal but when the rest of there "klan" attacked me I must respond. The epc is the joke of pokerstars. They have so little talent they gang up on people. Sad sad sad. I have dropped out of there home game as they are no talent punks without the gonads to play one on one. They have ganged up on me 4 almost a year and still i whip em, and im a fish. Epc is a joke that I will no longer participate in,
    Bracelet Winner

Wow. minutes after i posted this i got a phone call. My brother died in a car wreck. This now means so little to me i cant even explain it. All apologies to any and all i was mean or rude to. I have noting else to say.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNCgQVC7JEE
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow, I am sorry to hear that Snook... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Comment

Dam....very sad news man,

thoughts and prayers snook
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very sad news, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Comment

I wasn't sure if i should post here since I don't know you and it's a touchy subject for me, but I feel your pain man

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Dean
              Last edited by Deanihilator; Mon Jul 09, 2012, 10:58 PM.
              When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Comment

Respect

Those calls suck. The unexpected hits hard. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss, know that you are in my prayers and I hope you will be able to cope with everything.

Best wishes, Joy.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Snook. Hope you're holding up as best you can.

Comment

Very sad news and sorry for your loss snook. We're all here for you if you need us.

Comment

Sad news indeed Snook.So sorry for you and your family.My prayers go out to all.

Just remember, ALL tankers would love to have you back.God bless you brother and come back when you are ready.

Mike Glendon (aka Silent Bob)

Comment

Hang in there snook.. . You've got your friends there with you.

John (JWK24)
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.