PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big One for One Drop Final Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big One for One Drop Final Table

Nice lineup here:

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/chip...=887&tid=12155

Final table to start today at 3pm ET
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Sam Trickett chip leader. umbup:

Comment

it is Live on ESPN2 with about a 15 min delay
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
        it is Live on ESPN2 with about a 15 min delay
        Was watching. umbup: Do we talk about the river 7? Go Sam take it down.

Comment

better stream than rest of series

This is the level of both camera work and commentary that I was expecting when I first heard the news about the live streaming . Poker has once again given up major EV to other programs , sure I'm pleased that it is there but as far as content rarely is anything more interesting than good table talk, that said when there is quality commentary combined with camera work it is easy to watch. Next year let's see the same production values as the ONE DROP coverage if not better.
          What about the payouts does anyone think $3mil less for 1st approx $1mil less for second spread out over the rest of the spots makes for a more balanced table ? Everyone will still play for first , with the added knowledge that making moves isn't completely punished.
          Warning: THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BY A CRAP SHOOT POKER PLAYER.
          -Yes I have the skills but who has the patience ,oh and the skill.

Comment

Welcome

Hi MANILA RE. It's good to see you joining in the conversation. You can check out the major features of our site here.

I think the prize structure is a little top heavy. But I was not going to enter whatever the structure was, so I guess it does not matter.

Good luck
            Doug
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This was the reason I didn't enter. Oh, yeah, that and I don't have a million dollars. But mostly this.

Comment

Quads again.

Comment

Heads Up

Comment

The Magician pulls it off!! 18+ million dollars, congrats to Antonio!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

A tweet from the room I had a bad feeling 15min delay from the rail. Well done Sam so close! umbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats to Antonio Esfandiari for the biggest win ever in tournament poker history $18,346,673 umbup: Sam Trickett got $10,112,001 for 2nd place! Huge payday for a runner up finish! Final hand: BTN Antonio Esfandiari is dealt SB Sam Trickett is dealt Antonio Esfandiari is on the button and raises to 1.8 million. Sam Trickett calls Dealing Flop: Sam Trickett checks Antonio Esfandiari bets **unknown amount** Sam Trickett raises to 5.4 million Antonio Esfandiari re-raises to 10 million Sam Trickett **time bank activated** re-raises to 15 million Antonio Esfandiari raises all in Sam Trickett calls and is all in Dealing Turn: Dealing River: Great game
                        Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Jul 04, 2012, 06:51 AM. Reason: cards

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow he is at number one for for all-time tournament poker winnings! $18M from 1 tournament with only 48 people. Just mind-blowing

Comment

One Drop

One Word

AWESOME

Comment

What would one do with 18 million?
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.