PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beaches and Hoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaches and Hoes

No, Ed has not got down with the kids and gone all gangsta rappy - he is just off for a summer coastal break and will return to some serious gardening.

As much as I have enjoyed the PSOSOP games, I have donated a large portion of my BR to you all, and these games have too few fish for me to catch - too competitive by far!

I am cashing out all but $10 and will be back for some serious poker in the Autumn.

good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Have a great vacation Ed!
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Have a good holiday Ed, look forward to playing some more tournies when you return.

Comment

Have a good summer Ed. I will see you in the fal. Best of luck Dopplerumbup:

Comment

Enjoy the beach and the gardening - see you in the fall.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved to a more appropriate forum** Have a blast Edin!umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.