PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four kings, four aces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four kings, four aces

Had a go at 5 card draw freeroll today. One of the early hands, I drew to four kings. You have to think you might have a slim chance of winning with that

But no, beat by four aces! Never seen that before. I'm not moaning, just astonished.

Mike

wow, i would have bet my house wife and kids with your hand,

Comment

I know, I was all in, but had the guy covered enough to survive. Imagine if it had really mattered!

Comment

It's tough for that to happen, but unfortunately, it's poker.
        I've seen plenty of crazy hands in all of the various poker games that I've played in my life (and I know a couple hundred varieties of poker).

Coolers like that will happen. Just get back at it, don't go on tilt and if you're following a winning strategy, you'll be ahead in the long run.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
          wow, i would have bet my house wife and kids with your hand,
          I don't know about the house and kids,but the wife...yeah,OK. I lost a girlfriend in a poker game once. She couldn't frigging believe it either. "How the Hell could you lose me in a poker game???!!! HOW???!!!",she kept screaming at me. "It wasn't easy hon", I told her. "I had to fold 3 boats and a straight flush." umbup:

Comment

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ha ha ha!

She was still talking to you?

I didn't tilt, btw, in fact, I actually laughed. Or maybe it was a senseless gibber.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.