PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

35th atm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35th atm

Hey guys I am playing a $5.502R 1A, I'm 35th with 20k chips. would be a nice pay day.

1st is $1.6k

Feel free to watch user name, 0Magic14

Good luck, unfortunately I've too many tables going to rail you but I'll keep an eye on this thread.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just to let you know, I just had a monster hand, on the button with QQ guy raised my re raise, I re raised his, he shoved, and I called, He had AQ and flop Came 5 5 5 3 10 so all over for the russian

Will keep this updated/

Comment

***moved to better fitting forum JWK24** Good luck and hope that you take it down!umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

came 191st, out of 650, so ok with that, Got QAS raise then shoved all in, guy called with QQ and not hit flush.

Comment

Nice one how much did you win then?

Comment

sadly nothing, there was a chance that I did have, on the button with QK and guy raises my re raise, at the end he only had J10, got the J on the flop. I should have shoved. TBH.

Was a hard tourny.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.