PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey guys and girls america?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys and girls america?

hi all,not been on for a while to make a post but still have read some stuff.

anyway does anyone or as anyone heard of the status of the americans yet, will they return to pokerstars as time seems to be dragging in their return?, is any one in america doing anything about it or is that it?

Either way I feel offended that this as gone on so long and the yanks are missing from the tables,does not seem right that i can still play and they can not on here.

Last I heard, there was a piece of legislation being put through the works in Nevada that might also pave the way for the rest of the US to return, but that was a while back and I haven't heard anything since.

Do wonder however, will this alleged sale of Full Tilt to PS help matters?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

I think if PS buys FT and they pay all the Americans, then this will help a lot to bring online poker back to the Americans.

Having said that, I don't believe that the American gov't will allow online poker until they are sure that they will get their full share of the profits. It's all about the money, once they get their share, I'm sure the Americans will be more tthan happy to belly up to the trough.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.