PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deeb - Pokercast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeb - Pokercast

Listen to this weeks Pokercast. At roughly 3 hours and a minute Deeb talks about a hand he played against Adam, or rather, corrects Adam on Adam's recollection of the hand. A hand played 3 or 4 weeks prior to the interview. If you are not freaking astounded by what he says then I suggest here you are a draft horse thinking you have an edge racing against 'I'll Have Another'.

(The Pokercast buffers in about 1 minute so you can go directly to the 3 hour mark)

And by the way, on a different topic I recently posted here which received 1 negative reply, Nick Wealthall's webinar plays just fine. You just have to wait for it cuz they started 5 or 7 minutes late.

I guess no one else found Deeb's mental acuity as astonishing as I did..........................

Comment

Red. This is PSO. They probably couldn't even find the podcast

Comment

I didn't find it that astonishing. I have hands I can remember that specific level of detail on, so what? Now if he remembers EVERYTHING with that level of detail that would be astonishing. He might, Deeb is a beast.

@Darkman, seriously? Is making fun of members not as in the know as you really necessary?
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Two words....Wafflecrush

Deeb is a beast! Super hot SCOOP series for him!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
            @Darkman, seriously? Is making fun of members not as in the know as you really necessary?

After what some of these members have done to me this month. Yes. Definately

Comment

DM you can be such a curmudgeon lol

Comment

Actually what wow'd me most about this pokercast was the Phil Galfond interview. Listening to him talk about 3b/4b strategy etc in PLO was pure gold.
                Head Live Trainer
                Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                  I didn't find it that astonishing. I have hands I can remember that specific level of detail on, so what? Now if he remembers EVERYTHING with that level of detail that would be astonishing. He might, Deeb is a beast.
                  Well, I suppose this ability is what separates the men from the boys. I have a brother who introduced me to the Standardbreds years ago. He could tell me what any certain horse did in his previous few races without looking at the program. I guess that's why Deeb, Lang et al will always enjoy a huge edge over the likes of me. I only remember who paid for the last round of beers.

And DM - lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.