PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Bless Tornado Victims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless Tornado Victims

I am sending up a prayer for any PSO members who live in or have family in the path of the deadly tornado that is currently ripping through the Southeast ...including Tennessee, Alabama, and now North Carolina. Please be safe.

NewJane

And please toss in a prayer or 2 for those in Van Wert, Ohio. I have family there (fortunately, none hurt), who have lost friends and property, due to a tornado that went through last night, 11/10/02

Comment

I am still watching CNN ...wasn't aware of the Ohio damage. It is a terrible storm...

Thanks for telling us about your family in Van Wert. I am sure glad they are ok.

Jane

Comment

very nice post jane, as serious as most take poker and all of us being here for that reason, a post like this brings us back to reality as i am in ohio about 40 mins from the tornado path and i have seen the damage and horror these things bring. very happy to hear your family is ok and also my prayers to anyone in the south who has been affected by this.

take care all, jokerAA

Comment

Working...
        X