PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO SPROUT, PLEASE READ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO SPROUT, PLEASE READ

hey sprout, i managed to win the annual members tourny on sunday, so we have to set up a time to play our heads up match. it will be a fun rematch i think!!!!!!!! let me know when you are available and we can set it up, thank you!

jmuzzey LSOGC

WOW Jay, you are on a roll! Congrats

Sailor Moe
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats on the win. The best time for me is Wed-Thurs night after 7 p.m. Let me know if this works for you.

Comment

thursday night at 8:00 p.m........does that sound good? i cant make it tuesday or wednesday.

jmuzzey

Comment

Top 3 in both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make me sick Jmuzzey, just who do you think you are!

Ever heard of sharing!

Oh and good luck on Thursday

Comment

Thursday at 8 it is. How exactly do we set it up? One of us e-mails PSO?

Comment

yes sprout, we have to email someone at poker pages, but i do not know who. if anyone else can help, please post here so we can get this set up. thank you,

jmuzzey lsogc

Comment

FYI - I sent an e-mail to the PSO support address asking how to set this up. I'll post something here when I get a reply.

Comment

TY SPROUT

jmuzzey

Comment

Got a reply and notified them to schedule our match for Thurs at 8.
                    I asked them to send me a confirmation, so unless they tell me otherwise (in which case I'll post something here) I'll see you then.

Comment

ok now I am intrigued......Who won???

I saw the match on thesignup page....but you must be done, cause its not there anymore.

please dont keep us in suspense :lol: :lol:

Comment

congrats jmuzzey

Just checked the Big One II qualification list and saw your new "D" qualification.

Should be a great tourney in December. Hope to see you at the final table for a re-match.

Comment

Working...
                        X