PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came across this youtube video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came across this youtube video

And I wanted to share it ! It's the most enjoyable poker video I have watched ( and I have watched a lot ! ) Enjoy umbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cwb8...deo&playnext=1

Poker is fun

Thanks ChewMe1

I enjoyed that.

Comment

It's blocked in my country(USA)... any other websites hosting the video?

Comment

I watched your video while in a tourney on PS and somehow got to this one which I let run from beginning to end while playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSoEp...feature=relmfu

4 tables left. At 1 hour 24 minutes and 50 seconds I'm in the video spectating. (Closest I'll ever get to a final WSOP table ) I'll ship 5 bucks to the first needy player who can identify the overweight old guy in an Atavin induced haze (fear of flying)

-yes, they let me cross the border-
        Last edited by RedLetterman; Tue Apr 17, 2012, 07:18 PM. Reason: wrong number

Comment

Bottom right in the hat?

If i'm wrong at least I found out how to do a screen capture!

Attached Files

Comment

Nope.

I won't say nope anymore. I'll just acknowledge the correct one when it comes.

Hint: Watch all 10? seconds of the break on a full screen (camera pan) and look for movement.
            Last edited by RedLetterman; Wed Apr 18, 2012, 12:50 AM. Reason: stuff

Comment

Well how about this guy
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's my guess

Comment

Chucky found the slob. Shipped ! umbup:

Comment

Cheers Red you don't really look overweight though.umbup:

Comment

Well done chuckkky,

Overweight RedLetterman? You probably 3-bet light giving that clue.

Comment

in profile chukkky ..... always the true test.....

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
                          Well done chuckkky,

Overweight RedLetterman? You probably 3-bet light giving that clue.

lol not sure what that means FF but I'll take it as meant in fun whichever way you're referring

Comment

It's in fun Red, I'm looking for a big guy on medication! I don't know what - "in profile chukkky ..... always the true test...." means? Poker is fun, and a little challenge - Like how to I screen capture a slide in PSO live training? That was the reason for doing this puzzle. I 4-bet a trainer in live training (light) with AQo - quite embarrassing hence the joke. So poker jokes aside no offense was meant. Well at least I can now do highlighting on a screen capture. Probably wrong. umbup:
                            Attached Files

Comment

profile - side look - stuff hanging over belt

no idea how to capture vid......
                              Last edited by RedLetterman; Wed Apr 18, 2012, 09:05 AM. Reason: stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.