PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TonyD makes EE2C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyD makes EE2C

Our newest EE2C member is TonyD.

Over TonyD’s last 200 games he has a playing percentage of 71.00%, and he has accumulated a bankroll of $44,483. His bankroll is 8th on the all time list.

This guy started playing poker in the 6th grade, hustling classmates out of their milk and lunch money. After he was kicked out of the public schools, he took his game to a military academy. When he beat the superintendent out of $20,000 he was uncerimoniously booted from there.

Forced into a life on the streets, Tony began running numbers. Soon he was running his own book. Rumor has it, if you don't pay off big TonyD, you'll be swimming with the fishes.

Welcome to EE2C TonyD, and my check is in the mail for that Miami game. I promise.

El-Vice-Presi-Den-Ttee of EE2C, rggator

EE2C: The only club to promote GOOT! play.

Remember if your last 200 games are over 69%, and you have a bankroll of over $10,000, you too could proudly say: “I am an EE2C.”

congrats tony!!!!!!!!!! well deserved recognition!!!!!!

jmuzzey lsogc

Comment

Thanks Randy and Jason. Randy I don't know where you fond all that info on me but yes it's all true...but you didn't mention the 3 Brothels I run in Cicero?? O well.. any time you're in town Randy you come see me and I'll set you up. 8O

Sincerely

Tony (The Big Tuna) D

Comment

PSO DETAIL!!!!!!!! the greatest thing since sliced bread.........

Comment

Big Tuna, LOL.

Does that mean the vig will stop on the money I owe you?

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Tony D
            Thanks Randy and Jason. Randy I don't know where you fond all that info on me but yes it's all true...but you didn't mention the 3 Brothels I run in Cicero?? O well.. any time you're in town Randy you come see me and I'll set you up. 8O

Sincerely

Tony (The Big Tuna) D
            TonyD,

As I finally made the club this month as well, and as Randy has pointed out my desperate need for a date, I was wondering if well, uh, maybe there would be volumn discounts involved in said establishmnets? If so congrats to you as well, if not don't ever call my all-in bet.

Comment

What's the conversion rate from U.S. % to English % sterling?

I assumed 69.68% was over 69% but clearly I have lost 0.69 in the atlantic somewhere.

Maybe if I change my name to ClayK? lol

Comment

oh, and I was 2nd in sat league 2 in October, so that would increase the number of members making the prizes

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.