PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

standing pat!!! i got ya lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standing pat!!! i got ya lol

plaing 2-7 i floped a pretty good hand except for j and a 9 this guy goes all in first hand of game so i thought id chuck the dice and have a crack. To my delight he changes four cards so i thought hes gotta hit a pair. So im here with j 9 2 3 7 i stand pat expecting to see his pair on the showdown and i was right pair of fives. so i couldnt believe it when the chips slid over the table to my opponent. What was going on here, i looked at my hand no pairs??No straight?? I looked at the game and i had registered for 5 card draw lmaoinidonk:

Hi 66theOnLYoNe, Up The Irons! \m/ Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.