PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal someone money to transfer me some

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal someone money to transfer me some

Just got this new prepaid and tried to use it on Pokerstars it did not work, so I tried to use my usual click and buy, but now they don't offer clickandbuy as a payment.

I was wondering if anyone uses Paypal or another payment system who would like 20 bucks sent to them if you could transfer me some on Pokerstars would really appreciate it or this would be the biggest waste of 25 bucks ever. Thanks

*** Closed *** Hi Please PM opismirin should you wish to assist him with this. PokerSchoolOnline are not responsible for any transaction between members of this site. Please PM one of the TEAM should you have further queries on this and have a great day. Raiser umbup:
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 19, 2012, 12:03 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.