PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I' m looking for an AWFUL avatar....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I' m looking for an AWFUL avatar....

Hey peeps! Hope your all good!

I could use a little help on AWFUL and I mean AWFUL avatar selection, this is why... Me and a buddy had a prop bet... the winner gets to create/choose a poker avatar that the loser must use for 1 month. I was thinking something along the lines of gary glitter but it doesnt quite cut the mustard!

Any suggestions ?

Ask him

Comment

LOLOLOL That's pretty damn ugly, chucky is kind of cute though dont ya think ?

Comment

I mean just look at the guy's ' come to bed eyes ' If I was a chick I might .....

Comment

Hmmm. Cute... this is cute for me:

Comment

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roshama/3982353274/

Combines babies with the Joker. He'll tilt every time he sees his own avatar.

Comment

@Panicky That does disturb me very much!

You looking for something like Moorman1s?
                Last edited by Deleted user; Sat Mar 10, 2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Not half as bad a Cookies' ones, but this is my avatar on 2+2:

Comment

Oh my word Panicky that is GOLD. This is the one! With the words ' chewme1 owns me '. I cant stop looking at this avatar its WEIIIIRDumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
                      Ask him
                      What are you trying to say Cilly?

Comment

Just deferring to an expert on the subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user
                          lol, you will surely win. Who's the judge? You need a pso vote cast thread.
                          Haha unfortunately he doesnt look like the picture you posted a few posts above! Our prop is to see who can profit the most in the $4.50 180's from the 29th february - 31st march. I'm in the lead right now and my spirits are high... he's going to hate me once I make him have this baby joker avatar LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.