PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Day!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Day!!

As many of you know, my daughter was born in December extremely early (26wks, 14.8oz) and given very little chance to survive. She came home three months later with a host of medical problems arising from her prematurity.

Well, we had a doctors appointment on Friday and she has been "officially" cleared of all medical problems arising from her prematurity!! Including her lung disease. We basically have a healthy. slightly small baby (who's going into hiding for RSV season) and all before her first birthday. Its been a tough year but things are looking pretty darn good

Now, her poker career can begin How old do you have to be to join pokerschool?

Just wanted to share

--Greagar

that is absolutley awesome, Angels from heaven come in all shapes, and sizes I know u and ur f amily are happy this day and that is what life is about.

Comment

Outstanding Graeger! That is absolutely amazing!!

Comment

great news! the white chocolate has been melted...

Comment

Fantastic news Greagar. Enjoy every minute with your precious daughter. They grow up really fast. It seems like yesterday when mine were born and they are 11 and 9 years old already. It's never too early to start teaching them the finer skills of poker.

Ricky Hard

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Greagar....

that is just simply wonderful... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make sure you teach her Omaha first though, Hold-em will be far too easy for a girl like her....

Comment

Wonderful :lol: :lol:

For the moment, just put a pack of cards under her pillow or down her baby-grow or whatever. That's what our family always did. She'll get the idea. Unfortunately my Dad left the jokers in the deck, which is why I'm always so optimistic.

Excellent news.

Take care

Glenn

Comment

I am so happy for you. What a precious gift you have.

Randy

Comment

Greagar....

Everytime we think we have had a bad beat, life sticks it's head in and reminds us of the truly important things in life. Thank you for sharing the really good stuff and may your family and your daughter continue to be blessed.

Comment

Very happy for you and yours

ran

Comment

Fantastic News!!!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us all!!! It puts a smile on my face to see good things happen to good people. Too often we only hear about the bad in other peoples lives and do not get to rejoice in the wonderful miracles that they are blessed with. Continued happiness to you and your family.

Rags007

Comment

hey Greagar,

There is very little joy that can compare with the joy we get from our little ones.

Coming into the world as yours did can be an awful thing to overcome.

So happy that your child has made it in good shape.

Not sure if you saw the pictures I had of the most precious little poker player alive. They were posted at HP Photo.

Gone now but if you like I can send you one in an email.

sarge

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your a lucky man i have 2 daughters and girls are great fun.very nice news to read. Bill

Comment

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Once again, I am reminded what is truly important in life! May your little one bring you a lifetime of happy memories!!

Comment

Working...
                              X