PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A MONTH OF DESPAIR !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MONTH OF DESPAIR !!!

No wins
    No places
    No final tables
    No pocket pairs
    No aces
    No pictures
    No suited connecters
    No suited cards
    No connected cards
    No good flops
    No steals
    No bluffing opportunities
    No luck
    No chips
    No chair
    No hope
    NOVEMBER.

Wilko1

are you new to the school?

Tony D

Comment

RIDE IT OUT

Im there with you. My November has been similar, but don't dispair good play always wins out. JUST DON'T TILT!

Comment

Wilko:

I have been down the road you are currently on, and know how you feel. But don't give up. I've stuck in there, and while I'm not exactly burning up the rankings, I do feel that I am playing better poker.

The game is 50% chance, and the other 50% is making decisions. When you get put out of a game sooner than you would have liked, ask yourself: "Did I play intelligent poker?" If the answer is yes, don't beat yourself up. If the answer is no, examine the hands you regret and learn from them.

Hang in there. It WILL get better.
        Good luck and hope to see you at the tables!

-Bart M.

Comment

can only get better!

Wilko, my month almost matches yours : The games can only get better. I've been going through this for two months but I am beginning to see the sun. Good luck!

Kahlua

Comment

wow, u described my october

Comment

what time do you plan on playing tonight?

Comment

Working...
              X