PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruno joins EE2C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno joins EE2C

Our newest EE2C member is Bruno.

Over Bruno’s last 200 games he has a playing percentage of 70.28%, and he has accumulated a bankroll of $16,427.

Does this guy take his poker seriously?

During the Big One I, he was cooking and left a burner on with a box on it and almost burnt down his house. His alarm system went off and the fire department showed up.

Did he get up from his game? Nope. He just told the fire department to put out the flames and not to douse his computer.

After the tournament was over he did check to see that his family and pets were safe.

Welcome to EE2C Bruno.

El-Vice-Presi-Den-Ttee of EE2C, rggator

EE2C: The only club to promote GOOT! play.

Remember if your last 200 games are over 69%, and you have a bankroll of over $10,000, you too could proudly say: “I am an EE2C.”

He was cooking a box for dinner?
    Way to save on food bills, Bruno 8)

Bravo !!

Comment

lol

Rosita said:
      He was cooking a box for dinner?
      Way to save on food bills, Bruno
      LMAO. Here's the story: I had bought an oven cook pizza for the event. I took the pizza out of the box and put the pizza in the oven. Left the box on the stove. But instead of turning the oven on I turned on one of the burners. And the box was on the burner.

Funny how wifes don't think that stuff is funny......

Comment

congrats bruno...couldnt have happened to a better guy. the white chocolate has been melted...

Comment

Wait a second... in the last 200 T's If have a 71.00% ranking and I have increased my Bankroll by 41k.. and you let an Arsonist in??? and not me? If thats not being dissed I don't know what is :evil:

Sincerely
          Tony D

Comment

69.68 %
            Bankroll 11K

I am so close to being offended

CLAY

Comment

Working...
            X