PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on line poker freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on line poker freeroll

on linepoker freeroll

Hi Capatainbob19! Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here, but if it's for a password, posting passwords in the forum is against the TOS. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:52 AM.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol

Comment

Hello captainbob, I think I see that as a sarcastic question so I will try to answer you on what I think you are saying.
        The answer is yes most of the free rolls are in fact not free, meaning depositors free roll you have to deposit ,most of the others you need fpps and so on.
        However I have seen completely free rolls from time to time so just keep an eye out for the promotions.

Comment

Gotta be impressed by the quality of new members we're attracting. I knew this place was on the up

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
            Gotta be impressed by the quality of new members we're attracting. I knew this place was on the up
            on linepoker Dman.

Thanks for helping, holdemace. It's always nice when you swing by and make stuff up based on what you think people are saying. Especially if you're telling them that it's OK to disregard math because you have a feeling that your theory is what you feel is correct. Based on your opinion, of course...

Argh.

If anyone is checking this thread and wondering about freerolls on PokerStars, there are MANY freerolls running every day. Most have nothing to do with PSO or any promos. They can be found in the PokerStars client lobby under TOURNEY/FREEROLL. Those are the daily "Astronomer" freerolls.

Through them you can win a Weekly Round 2 ticket that will send you to your choice of a $2K tourney on Saturday or Sunday each week.

Also, ANOTHER TOTALLY free freeroll is the PSO Open Skill League. OK, this one isn't really for the $10 prize pool. It's all about the end of the month prizes.

Check out the link JWK posted up there, and good luck on the tables.

Comment

Strangely enough you explained about free rolls so must have read the question as I did?
              and why do you keep on at me,its not my fault the americans can not play get a grip people are allowed opinions and to think how they want to think not how you tell me to think or any one else for that fact ,so if i want to say I think the maths is not correct I will, do you ever hear me say its fact?. NO the answer is to that I say in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                Hello captainbob, I think I see that as a sarcastic question so I will try to answer you on what I think you are saying.
                The answer is yes most of the free rolls are in fact not free, meaning depositors free roll you have to deposit ,most of the others you need fpps and so on.
                However I have seen completely free rolls from time to time so just keep an eye out for the promotions.
                The point is that you're giving out MISinformation here. You're telling people that MOST of the freerolls on PokerStars are not actually free. And you're just flat-out wrong.

Comment

@OP - the Online Pokershow Freeroll runs every Thursday at 2:30pm CT, and it is free, the password is announced on the Sunday Million show each week on PS TV. It is usually announced about 3/4 through the show.

Hope that helps.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Also if you sign up at ' forumotion freerolls ' you can get this password and a few others. umbup:
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

well mc sorry if i sounded miffed at you but i go on the free roll tab and cannot find free, free rolls just fpps ones or hubbles whatever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                        well mc sorry if i sounded miffed at you but i go on the free roll tab and cannot find free, free rolls just fpps ones or hubbles whatever that is.
                        It might be better if you acquainted yourself with the basics of what this site has to offer before giving any more advice

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                          it's OK to disregard math because you have a feeling that your theory is what you feel is correct. Based on your opinion, of course...

This is off-topic, but word of cation: holdemace wasn't mathematically precise, but neither is Wikipedia. That gambler's fallacy has been WAY overinterpreted to mean much more than it does through internet telephone tag - people read that page and quote it like it's the nuts. At it's essence, the gambler's fallacy is limited to saying that generally people ought to just keep to pot odds. I mean like there's other mathematical theories that somebody so inclined could factor in addtion to pot odds, like ICM math, or sequential pattersn like I was also considering ... but generally pot odds are going to tend to always be the main factor ...

Sam
                          Last edited by TrustySam; Sat Feb 18, 2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                            It might be better if you acquainted yourself with the basics of what this site has to offer before giving any more advice
                            Had I known you were going to post something that was going to make me shoot coffee out of my face, I would have written your name on the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom at the bar again instead of changing it to effsea...

Comment

Wow

This thread is something else, I spewed tea out my nose twice already,,,and its still early yet,,,,, wow ,just when u think you had seen it all, yes I am entertained,,

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.