PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatorhb's Blonde Moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorhb's Blonde Moment

Please read and add to her embarrassment. (BTW, she's OK with this, I asked)

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/po...pic.php?t=2868

I prefer to think of it as my serious lack of coffee 8O :lol: :lol:

Comment

Hazy, please read:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2861

The level of insults, crude comments, and general negativity at the tables and in the forum is growing at a rate that can soon destroy this communuty if left unchecked.

I have never claimed to be anything other than a recreational poker player. Why some people here seemed determined to take the fun out of the game is totally beyond me.

Comment

p.s.

The fact that someone is "OK with it" does not make it acceptable as it will encourage others where someone is not "OK with it".

Comment

I think we know who we can tease here and who we might not want to tease.

Randy

Comment

TJ,

This was meant in fun between friends (and I consider gator a friend). It was a funny moment, and I thought it was worth sharing. It's like someone at a home game who makes a blunder, friends are going to joke around with the person, and have a little fun. Community to me, means that you should be able to laugh at your own mistakes (and Lord knows I make them too) and laugh with others at theirs. Why people take things so seriously all the time is beyond me. It's a game. Lighten up.

Hazy

Comment

A brunette moment

The brunette moment happened when mick16 lost half a stack in a omaha high game. Mick16 was playing omaha hi-lo.

mick16

Comment

I'm confused

I've read the replay of the hand. Are you saying she should have folded? I thought A2 was a good low hand!!

LOL
                24karet

Comment

Working...
                X