PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye All !!! Cheers 2 you all !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye All !!! Cheers 2 you all !!

Well,

Events of the last few weeks have resulted in this:

To all the awesome people I have interacted with here over the last few months, I say, take care, all the best, success in life, and hopefully poker, good health and lots of beer.

I shall not be posting again. I will see you at the tables, but will no longer post any threads, respond to threads or posts, or provide content for PSO. I am not obligated to as a member, so I shall not.

I might cruise by and read some threads, but this is absolutely the last thing I will ever type on PSO. My personal feelings and opinions need not be shared in public, so today I become a silent member of PSO. It is the only way to retain my membership and continue to enjoy the GOOD things about PSO like the videos, live training, HA's etc..........

To Roomik, Effsea, EdinFreeman, Joy, Sandtrap, Stake, Moxie, Grade B, JWK, EasyChips,
    19Honu62, TrustySam, and all the other kick ass people who actually make PSO what it is:

Keep asking questions, keep peeling back the layers, its a free world !!!

Cheers

All the best, I will miss you guys a tonne !!!

by Skinny

See you on the Felt!,,,, (Virtual) felt of course,,,,....

Comment

I do not know if we see eye to eye skinny but why mate? what is wrong?. We need people to post
      on this forum.
      Has something happened?

Comment

Best of luck, Dean, hope I see you at the tables.

Joy
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Keep coming in here to separate the wheat from the chaff and continue your advancement skiny. You know what I mean. Just knowing that good peeps like you are benefiting in anyway from what we try to do,and what we will continue to try and do here,the "leadership" be darned,makes it worth it. umbup: Good luck in all your endeavors on the ether-felt and off. You weren't here long and are leaving all too soon but you made an impression on many who have been here for a while. Very impressed with how you carried yourself here myself. So a former MOTW has had enough of the "improvements" to chuck it in and say "Auf wiedersehen". Someone get a fiddle or five,because we have a lot of Nero's around this joint right now.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.