PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing yall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing yall

Not a lot of time for online stuff these days just wanted to say hi to all my old friends and tell you to keep at it, I am and I will hopefully be back to getting schooled by yall in the very near future.
    Bracelet Winner

Jello Snook-man!

Good to see you are still around!

It is always great to see the big fish in your avatar, but what is that silver thing he is holding?

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Snook!

Hope you're having at least some fun out there. We'll keep a seat at the table warm for you when you're able to get back.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very much looking forward to you return snooks. Even if it does mean having to see that ugly ass dino-fish again?

You know the juxtaposition of your possible imminent return and the exit of another person (maybe?...) today couldn't be more stark.

Comment

Hey there Snooky...how's my favorite cracker? Missing Florida here man. BTW, I do think of you when I watch Lizard Lick Towing...that guy Ron just reminds me of you. Hope the fishing is good. umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.