PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling someone out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling someone out?

1st l would like to say, l'm very bad explaining myself at times...hiccup

But calling someone out before you know for sure, it is so wrong!!!!!

thinking and knowing is two different things IMO

If you think then report, let them look at it, not you posting there names, once again my opinion.

Who made you the judge? really?

my 2 cents on it...

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

I Agree All Thee Bestumbup: ♠♦HighTimes♥♣
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So your taking your two cents and making them public with no context whatsoever. Assuming this post is directed towards a person/persons? Why not just PM if your going to leave everyone out of it.

All the random drama gets so tiresome...

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
        So your taking your two cents and making them public with no context whatsoever. Assuming this post is directed towards a person/persons? Why not just PM if your going to leave everyone out of it.

All the random drama gets so tiresome...

Great point..thx

My post was because l will like to shut some up without pointing them out, and teach them thinking and thoughts are different from the truth, your correct i guess, l should have did it via pm, my bad.

Was just giving my opinion, no one else's,

btw l have been called out before, without proof, just because they said it was true,

Maybe got me going a bit.

anyways cheers, l will think about what you said again,

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i wouldn't worry about it rocker said the same thing to me when i publicly admitted to moxie being right i'm starting to feel he just wants the juicy details and craves the drama more than he'll admit but that's just my opinion and i'm sure he will tell me i'm wrong carry on is today's theme evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I wouldn't mind the juicy details lol.

Point is I don't understand why you assume everyone knows what your talking about. I visit the forums every day and have no idea what your babbling on about. And if only a few people are in the know, why make a public thread? Regardless, I don't see how it is contributing to the forums in any way.

Comment

edit...hiccup,

was just me going on again,

hiccup
              Last edited by effsea; Mon Feb 06, 2012, 05:32 AM.

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hmm red wine
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
                  I wouldn't mind the juicy details lol.

Point is I don't understand why you assume everyone knows what your talking about. I visit the forums every day and have no idea what your babbling on about.
                  Then despite your appetite for reading, you're not actually absorbing anything

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.