PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milestone Hands.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milestone Hands.

Pokerstars is cranking at the moment. Almost 42,000 tables open. Thats insane. My fullring tables are getting 1 hand every 70,000 hands dealt.

I'm not liking my chances

32 Milestone hands left. Anyone else having a crack at it?

Quad Bracelet Winner

I decided to give it a go after reading from you that there were so few milestone hands left. So I'm 9-tabling at 2NL (with minimum buy in, because I'm on a limited bankroll and don't want to risk too much) and even though I'm making a nice profit (21 bigbets/100), it kinda stings a little to miss a milestone with 366 hands.
    Attached Files

Comment

17 mil hands left

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2012/p...th-090669.html

last 10 mil gonna open up 24 tables

need to be lucky

Comment

Gonna fire up 12 tables with the last 10mil because my monitor can't handle more. Good luck to us, Marvin! ....

Comment

366 is real close. Probably missed by less than 1 second.

My best was out by 1600. Someone rasied my BB and I just sat there waiting to fold and tried to time it. Probably only out by 1 or 2 seconds, but still so far

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Okay, now I'm PISSED! I missed the 75 billion one with FOUR HANDS! I was 24 tabling, I see the counter count down to zero, and the next thing I know I'm reading "Hand #74999999996".

Comment

On the bright side, it looks like this promo is going to continue for the next ten or so years... And it looks like it'll only get bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                On the bright side, it looks like this promo is going to continue for the next ten or so years... And it looks like it'll only get bigger.
                Indeed. Too bad they lowered the base amount for a milestone hand from $50 to $20 though. ....

Comment

i was multi-tabling 24 tables also trying to hit at the last 10 mil hands and missed everything

too tiring but definitely worth it if you hit the 75th bil hands

80 bil hands here I come

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.