PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 years of nightmare poker, bye all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 years of nightmare poker, bye all

OK ,i have given it my best shot and my best shot was still not good enough. My losing as never really been down to me. My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
    Thankyou to all the members and pso mods who have helped me on here i really appreciated it in my quest to be a winning player.I certainly have picked up some new tricks i didnt know about poker.
    I have looked at the situation,and to be honest in the years i have been on here have always had the wining poker formula,meaning i get my chips in good, and did not really need any help with my game.
    Now though with some great thought and realising i get my chips in good and still cannot win,
    have decided i am leaving for good this time.
    I have my own conspiracy theories as you know,and no offence to the mods or any of you,but you would never know if my theorys were correct,they would be alot higher in the chain of command.
    Some people will probably laugh at this,some people may agree,but for me the ride is over.

I am not really the arsehole some of you think i am,i am far from it,and probably this post will be removed.

So to all my fellow players i would like to say farewell, i have 7 dollers left,and have decided to use it up on mtts before i part.
    So with all my best wishes would like to say good bye,good luck,stay healthy and enjoy your life.

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    . My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
    oh really? so you sometimes just play to lose? Anyways good luck umbup:

Comment

Comment

My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
        Wrong. Do you care to explain the rest of us how you mastered the game?
        Like what books did you read, articles, videos, training sites, any suggestions?
        How many hh have you reviewed?
        and did not really need any help with my game.
        Again wrong. Not sure if a big Ego does any good in poker
        I have my own conspiracy theories as you know
        Most of us do, i started emailing support and requesting explanation when i was on a downswing and i was not polite at all.
        Also i made some ugly comments on chat and to the chat moderators, not sure if i was heading to a perma ban from the site, but i got some months of chat bans for it.

So to all my fellow players i would like to say farewell, i have 7 dollers left,and have decided to use it up on mtts before i part.
        Gl

Comment

Four year of nightmare poker = four years of not learning from your mistakes and failures
          Four year of nightmare poker = four years of not learning from your mistakes and failures

Read this over and over and over.

Comment

I'll bet 7.00 this is not the last of the posts.

Its a little like the boy who cried wolf isn't it?

Wish you the best in life bud, seek the help you need.

Me, I just drown my sorrows in beer. Its what a good Canadian should do. Oh, and bacon, lots of bacon.

Cheers

Skiny

Comment

hilarious from losing players..................and predictable.
              and who asked you lot....grow up was saying goodbye and you just could not help been imature how funny.
              learn from my mistakes look at your own mistakes how can you even comment hypocrits.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thats what you sound like. umbup: Is it me or do i read a post like this from you nearly every week ??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thats what you sound like. umbup: Is it me or do i read a post like this from you nearly every week ??? lol
                  and no ,my posts went from insanity to perfect normal reading,if people cant read posts with out feeling that its some sort of emotianal response,well what can i say ,it says what it says ,good bye,thats it.....and explains why im not going to deposit again basically thats it. So why you are heckling my post that was meant for the members who have tried to help me,not those hecklers who try to down grade a person,get a life what does it matter to you,nothing..........unless.......... oh well i leave it at that.

Comment

Why don't u send some tourney history's to dave for a review. I would like to see this good play off yours that you claim.

Comment

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                      Why don't u send some tourney history's to dave for a review. I would like to see this good play off yours that you claim.
                      i would happily do that on some of my tourneys when i have concentrated,but hows that for hilariuos,my pic as come back i had removed.......

Comment

i would happily do that on some of my tourneys when i have concentrated,but hows that for hilariuos,my pic as come back i had removed.......
                        and now its gone again hmmmmm....

Comment

I have a life H. And i don't spend it crying about variance. If your going then GO. If your staying then STAY. Just please stop whining on and on. We all go through the same thing as you. Have you not worked that out yet ?? Next time you have a Bad Beat take it on the chin like a man. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                            I have a life H. And i don't spend it crying about variance. If your going then GO. If your staying then STAY. Just please stop whining on and on. We all go through the same thing as you. Have you not worked that out yet ?? Next time you have a Bad Beat take it on the chin like a man. umbup:
                            M8T whos whining about variance not me,not now on this post anyway...or bad beats i dont care. but what i do care about is keep getting beat like a dog...all the time..wether its donks or variance its always one or the other,so there is no point me carrying on to just become in the 90 percent statistic .Thats IT and get a life was not amed at you to be honest just the same old hecklers

Comment

WHY,

the heck did anyone respond to the op ????????????????????

17 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.