PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well that sucked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that sucked

Joined a cash table and had wait for BB checked as always when joining a new table. Then this happened....

Damn it !!!!!!
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Tue Jan 31, 2012, 05:51 AM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Ouch!

Raiser

Comment

Now THAT, is sick.

Sorry as can be to see that Shaun.

Lesson learned...as milestone hands approach, do not wait for the big blind when joining.

Just sick.

Comment

Wow. That sucks.

Comment

Yeah it did Just glad it wasn't the really big milestone hand, I'd be perma-tilted lol

Just got to laugh these things off!

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I left a table once the hand before it hit a milestone hand. I imagine this to be much worse.

Comment

y wait for the big blind? i never have, never do, and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
                y wait for the big blind? i never have, never do, and never will.
                Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention to the upcoming milestones. However, in normal situations you should always wait for the bb. Pretty big leak if you don't. Heard that many of the regular grinders often mark people who do not as weak players simply because of posting early.

Comment

Was on 4 tables today and needed toilet and thought this might happen to me if i sit out, So while i was on toilet i had my lady shout my hands to me and i told here what to do.
                  Very unlucky there.

Comment

you're kidding

GTFOH! There ain't been a bad beat like that since the Spanish Armada, Dude. I can see you and Napoleon having a beer and comparing notes about the one that got away. Just remember, ol friend. Smile! It somehow takes the sting outta these shitty little situations that are bound to happen. Beside, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. According to the laws of the universe you got one coming and it'll be a whopper. Keep the faith, Bro.

Ol Mud
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.