PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will our heater come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will our heater come?

Scott Palmer
    @urnotindanger2
    I busted my first couple of deposits. But then went on a huge heater starting with $90. A year and a half later I am playing nosebleeds.

heater heater where are you?

Originally posted by marvinsytan View Post
    Scott Palmer
    @urnotindanger2
    I busted my first couple of deposits. But then went on a huge heater starting with $90. A year and a half later I am playing nosebleeds.

Keep studying, putting in the time and mass volume play it'll come!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd be happy just winning a coin flip for once ... been a rough couple of months

Comment

Hi all,

Believe it or not, but I am susceptible to tilt (play less than optimum for emotional reasons) during a heater as much as during a downturn. When I get a decent run good spell I have started to feel invincible and began to open up way too much. Then the heater turns cool and I keep playing as if its coming back the next hand.

Moral: Focus on making good decisions especially during the heaters.

Good Decisions = Winning Poker!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          Believe it or not, but I am susceptible to tilt (play less than optimum for emotional reasons) during a heater as much as during a downturn. When I get a decent run good spell I have started to feel invincible and began to open up way too much. Then the heater turns cool and I keep playing as if its coming back the next hand.
          Poker Tracker's good for reviewing hands, so you can know when you're winning because of luck and not skill - it'll also let you know when you're running under EV too umbup:

Comment

Hi all, Believe it or not, but I am susceptible to tilt (play less than optimum for emotional reasons) during a heater as much as during a downturn. When I get a decent run good spell I have started to feel invincible and began to open up way too much. Then the heater turns cool and I keep playing as if its coming back the next hand. Moral: Focus on making good decisions especially during the heaters. Good Decisions = Winning Poker! Joe
            correct i will not wait for heater i will just make the right decisions every time umbup: it's just nice to have a thought of depositing $90 then after a year and a half playing the nosebleed games very cool umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by CannonLee View Post
              Just the robot answer you can expect from a mod!
              Scott Palmer
              @urnotindanger2

I've been waiting for 2 years Marvin, get in line!!...lol

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
              I'd be happy just winning a coin flip for once ... been a rough couple of months
              I won a few in the KO fest the other night Sam, so no complaints.
              Hi all,

Moral: Focus on making good decisions especially during the heaters.

Good Decisions = Winning Poker!

Joe
              Another Good decision is gonna break my BR Joe !

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
                Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                Bwa ha ha ... that was the funniest thing, when I was pretending to have your hand, except you had that hand, and you were pretending to have a crap hand like mine and I lost all those chips - LOOL!! That knockout thing was a nice change from those depositor freeroll bingofests ... hope they bring it back again next month with the guaranteed $250 and only 87 of us sign up again umbup:

Comment

Yeah that was a nice change of pace than the regular PSO open league donkfests. Almost like it wasn't a micro....lol, hopefully they'll keep these going, and more like this that actually promote playing, 69 players with a $250 guarntee is the best overlay on any PS Tourney I've seen in almost a year. Even though I finished the night with a bubble finish, it was a fun time, with some great players, and some really good poker, nice to see on PS for a change. umbup:

Comment

Yes Sir Stakehorse, your heater first then my turn umbup:

Comment

Yes Sir Stakehorse, your heater first then my turn umbup:
                      No Marvin, my apologies, you were actually here before me, see it in your start date with PSO.

Comment

Just the robot answer you can expect from a mod!
                        I've been waiting for 2 years Marvin, get in line!!...lol

Another Good decision is gonna break my BR Joe !
                        Not sure what you are trying to indirectly imply by your first sentence, but how does what i said reflect the obvious below?

Heaters(big/small) come often and go just as quick "run good in few big pots, run good in many small pots everything just goes right, draws don't miss, bad beats don't happen and your bankroll boosts upward a little or hits the sky". ^^But just as Trumpin Joe mentioned it all comes down to making good decisions in those spots^^

Congratz on your heater in the KO event!

Good luck at the tables

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not sure what you are trying to indirectly imply by your first sentence, but how does what i said reflect the obvious below?

Heaters(big/small) come often and go just as quick "run good in few big pots, run good in many small pots everything just goes right, draws don't miss, bad beats don't happen and your bankroll boosts upward a little or hits the sky". ^^But just as Trumpin Joe mentioned it all comes down to making good decisions in those spots^^

Congratz on your heater in the KO event!

Good luck at the tables
                          First off Cannon, mine wasn't a heater in KO fest. Sam was talking about getting a couple coin flips his way, which I stated I did win a few, which you expect to do when you're in a tourney for more than an hour, and if you looked at the posts of the other's before you posted this, I wouldn't be posting this.

On the subject of what I was implying in my first statement was that your response was that of a machine, like it was grilled in to you(brainwashed) like you're a PSO robot. It's too bad about Joe, because at least his posts weren't factory made, he lets you know what is intended, but in his own words, not out of some PSO Manual that was handed out to all the mods on what to/not to say.

Think I need to go post on Joe's departure.
                          Last edited by Stakehorse75; Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

First off Cannon, mine wasn't a heater in KO fest. Sam was talking about getting a couple coin flips his way, which I stated I did win a few, which you expect to do when you're in a tourney for more than an hour, and if you looked at the posts of the other's before you posted this, I wouldn't be posting this. On the subject of what I was implying in my first statement was that your response was that of a machine, like it was grilled in to you(brainwashed) like you're a PSO robot. It's too bad about Joe, because at least his posts weren't factory made, he lets you know what is intended, but in his own words, not out of some PSO Manual that was handed out to all the mods on what to/not to say. Think I need to go post on Joe's departure.
                            Just to let you know StakeHorse, TrustySam a Lady ( I made same mistake in'till i looked at her Profile) at a guess its short for Samantha! All Thee Bestumbup: ♠♦HighTimes♥♣
                            Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu Feb 02, 2012, 05:59 AM.
                            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.